The Top Choice for Defense Projects
We engineer our technology to deliberately meet demanding military requirements. Right now, our sensors are being used in applications ranging from submarines and aircraft carriers to missile and weapons systems.
Our sensors are qualified for military standards covering shock, vibration, temperature, and EMI/EMC. More importantly, their construction allows for quick adaptation to meet your specific needs.
Together, our technology expertise, engineering, and approvals offer you a considerable advantage through military-sensor solutions that offer:
- Accelerated development time: Proven, customizable systems shorten timelines and eliminate additional Department of Defense approvals.
- Solutions focus: We start with a clean slate by focusing on your individual needs to make the most of your sensor-system footprint.
- Reduced total cost of ownership: We work within your current system to reduce and avoid new configurations, drawings, training, and manual revisions.
DoD qualifications include:
- Electrical: MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-704
- Shock and vibration: MIL-STD-167, MIL-S-901D
- Environmental, EMI, EMC: MIL-STD-461G (above and below deck), MIL-STD-802, AFF compatibility
See how our ruggedized proximity switches provide high reliability at low cost for US Navy aircraft carrier elevator operations.
Defense Competencies and Specifications
We’ve become the go-to technology partner for military-grade sensors. This is due to our understanding of what makes for reliable and rugged systems in this space as well as our proactive qualification of those systems by the Department of Defense. While working with us on these projects, you’ll enjoy:
We’ve specifically designed our sensors to replace obsolescent components and extend program lifecycles. By focusing on the existing solution’s footprint and its physical and electronic characteristics, our patented technology fully integrates within your existing application. It fits the same form, fit, and function as the previous component, reducing your total cost of ownership and meeting short- and long-term goals.
Form, Fit, and Enhanced Function
We engineer systems to meet the form, fit, and function requirements of your program. This extends program lifecycles and enhances mission readiness. Our leading sensing technologies also provide enhanced functionality within the physical and electrical footprint of your existing system. In short, we meet every spec and offer greater versatility than the original design.
Our advanced sensing technologies have been pre-qualified to operate in military-grade applications. They’re already at work in defense programs and available for adaptation to your application requirements. We simply leverage DoD-qualified core function electrical components, topologies, and designs in a modular form factor that’s integrated directly into your design. This removes the time and cost otherwise necessary to re-qualify your devices.